Sunday, June 21, 2015

It Will All Be Worth It... Trust Me.

It's 11:00 PM on Father's Day, and I have been diligently working on my homework for my two grad classes for most of the day.  Today is suppose to be a holiday.  A day to spend with my husband and kids.  But, the homework must get done, and procrastination is definitely not helping.  It will all be worth it, right?  I often get that nagging question in the back of my mind when I am up late at night or missing a fun event with family or friends to study for a test, write a paper, or complete a project.  I want to answer that question with a resounding "YES!" but I sometimes wonder what I am missing out on while on this educational journey.  Will I miss an important memory with my family?  Will my friends stop inviting me out because I am often too busy with homework?  I may never know the answers to these questions, but I do know this degree is important to me, so I will continue on.  I know sacrifices must be made... and, in the end, it will be worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment