Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Wrapping It Up... With a Bow on Top



The summer semester is coming to an end.  Over the weekend, I finished my podcast and instructional app for the Instructional Apps of the Internet course, so I would have most of Monday and Tuesday to finalize my research proposal for the Qualitative Research in Education class.  Late last night, I finally submitted the research proposal.  It was a paper I started over 4 weeks ago, and it felt great to click the submit button for that major assignment.  The main assignments for both classes are done, and only a few collaborative assignments still linger.  It has been a very educational, yet challenging, semester for me, and I got a lot out of both of my class.  They pushed me outside of my comfort zone, and that is where I actually learn the most. But, I would be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to the end.  Life has been truly chaotic and at times overwhelming since my Qualitative Research class started in mid-May.  Taking two doctoral classes is difficult enough, but throw in a high school graduation, a party for 700, and a vacation with 29 other people, and well, you have a very stressful life.  I am ready to wrap this semester up, take a little break, and be ready to start a new semester of teaching and learning in the fall...

1 comment:

  1. WOW! And I thought my life was hectic! Glad you've made it to the end and hope you can enjoy a somewhat peaceful rest of the summer! :)

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete